2023 Spring Internship Program
Kinstellar acts as trusted legal counsel to leading investors across Emerging Europe and Central Asia. Our reputation for quality, excellence and integrity speaks for itself. With offices in 11 jurisdictions and over 350 local and international lawyers, we deliver consistent, joined-up legal advice and assistance across diverse regional markets – together with the know-how and experience to champion your interests while minimizing exposure to risk. Our clients include leading international and regional corporations, banks and other financial institutions, state bodies, multi-lateral institutions, and international law firms with clients that require top-quality legal counsel in our jurisdictions. We handle the most important and complex assignments for clients across diverse industries and business sectors.
As a law firm providing premium legal services in Emerging Europe and Central Asia, we have vested interest to ensure that our people have the best opportunities for professional development. We invest significantly in knowledge, learning and professional development.
Join our 2023 Spring Legal Internship Program in Sofia! Dive into diverse and challenging legal work and benefit from bespoke mentoring that helps guide your career path!
- Fourth or Fifth-year university student majoring in Law;
- High academic record (above Very good (5.00);
- Excellent command of English language;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Excellent time management, prioritization, organizational, problem solving skills;
- Ability to handle multiple legal matters in a demanding work environment;
- High proactivity and motivation;
- Strive for success and desire to develop.
- Flexible internship options;
- Practical mentoring and coaching;
- Dedicated Internship Mentor;
- Interesting and challenging work in an international environment;
- Training & Development opportunities;
- Team events and people initiatives;
- Convenient Office Location;
- Professional, positive and team-oriented culture.
Are You Stellar? Join our Program!
Internship Application Process:
Please, apply for the 2023 Spring Internship Program by submitting here:
- A Professional Resume (English Language);
- Motivation Letter (English Language);
- Recommendation Letter from a University Lecturer;
- Academic record/transcript.
Joining Kinstellar means working with some of the finest legal minds in Emerging Europe and Central Asia on the region’s most challenging mandates. We have the best and brightest talents to help us continue our stellar growth.
Equal Internship Opportunity
Kinstellar provides equal internship opportunities to all applicants and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics
By submitting your application, you agree to provide us with your personal data for the purposes of the Internship Program at Kinstellar. Your personal data will be processed solely for the purposes of selection and will not be transferred to other data controllers unless required by law.
By submitting your application, you understand and consent to Kinstellar keeping your personal information for a period of up to 12 months so that we may contact you again for future opportunities.